Submit Your Event
An event may be posted to the choosewf.com calendar if:
- The event or activity is open to the public or invitation only.
- Must have a finite run rather than a continuing meeting with specific membership, such as Rotary Club, Kiwanis, etc.
- Must take place within a 25 mile radius of Wichita Falls.
- Examples might be: arts and entertainment, sports and recreation, education, annual events, non-profit events.
- Religious or political information will not be publicized on the community calendar, nor will promotion or opposition to proposed law changes.
- All decisions on posting will rest with the Community Marketing Director with no appeal available. The goal of the community calendar is to notify residents and visitors of upcoming events to a broad general audience.
Hosting an event with community-wide appeal? Do not miss an opportunity to share with others and spread the excitement among close to 250,000 people across the region.
Need assistance or to change a previously submitted event?
Call the Wichita Falls Chamber of Commerce office: (940) 723-2741