Enjoy a night at the races at Wichita Speedway, the quarter-mile bull ring, previously known as Red River Speedway.
Wichita Speedway is a part of the racing and entertainment facility known as Wichita Raceway Park, which includes a drag strip, dirt track, mud drags, and mud pit.
The facility recently opened their latest entertainment area, The Champions Club. The Champions Club is located under the grand stands at Wichita Speedway and will be host to a number of concerts and other events.
Gates open at 6 p.m. and racing starts at 8 p.m.
- $12 General Admission
- $10 Seniors/Police/Fire
- $8 kids 6-12
- Free for 5 & under
- Friday, September 15: Modifieds, Limited Modifieds, Street Stocks & Mini Stocks
- Friday, September 29: Modfieds, Limited Modifieds, Street Stocks & Sprint Series of Texas 305 Sprint Cars
- Friday, October 6: Modifieds, Limited Modifieds, Street Stocks & Mini Stocks
- Friday, October 27: 305 Sprint Cars, Street Stocks, NOW 600 Restricted ‘A’ Class & Winged ‘A’ Class
- Saturday, October 28: 305 Sprint Cars, Mini Stocks, NOW 600 Restricted ‘A’ Class & Stock Non – Wing Micros